In the interest of account security and data privacy, we have implemented a system of customer consent and account access grants to protect your data. In order for Support to view or alter data on your account:
- A Team Member (admin user) on the account must write in to Support through email@example.com. Contacting us in Support is automatically considered as granting consent for a 7 day period. If for any reason you do not wish to grant consent, please be sure to specify this in your email.
- Support can generate an Access Grant to view a specific page that lasts 24 hours. When a grant is generated, there are three notifications:
- An email sent to the Team Member that contacted Support.
- An email to the Owner on the account.
- An Activity Log entry is generated.