When you sign up for Statuspage, we ask you for your organization's name. The name you enter there is used in several different places on your status page. One of the main places that name is used is in the header of your status page.
We introduced the page headline field as a way to change that text at the top of your status page without having to change your service's name.
Change your page headline
1. Navigate to Your page > Customize page and emails.
2. Enter a page headline into the page headline field. This is only under the Customize status page tab.
3. Click Save page customizations.
When page headlines appear
The page headline appears in the following circumstances.
- You're using the Cover Image layout option.
- You're using the Logo Image layout option and DO NOT have a Logo Image uploaded.