You'll need to set a custom domain in order to publish custom HTML or CSS changes to your page.
Set a custom domain
- Navigate to Your page > Customize page and emails
- See the Custom domain field listed under the Customize status page tab.
- Enter your custom domain.
- Click Save page customizations.
You'll receive instructions about how to update your DNS to get this to work once a custom domain is set.
If you have not yet activated your status page but have set up a custom domain, you will be redirected to your unique subdomain until your page launches.
There's no need to provide your own SSL certificate. We dedicate a slot for you under our shared SAN certificate. You must have already set a custom domain and configured DNS in order to enable SSL.
To enable SSL:
- Go to Your page > Customize page and emails
- Select the Customize status page tab.
- Click Enable SSL.
If you need to disable SSL for some reason, contact us.